Dear Customer or User of our online store,
We attach great importance to the security of your personal data, we protect it in the processes related to purchases and visits to our website and we follow the GDPR, i.e. the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679. We want you to be aware of how we obtain, process and share your data, and what rights you are therefore entitled to.
First of all, you need to know that:
1. We collect personal data that is necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
2. In the field of personal data protection, our company operates in accordance with the GDPR, i.e. the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679
3. The administrator of personal data is Urszula Tarsa, Przewóz 32M / 39 Kraków 30-716, running the Reborn shop in the form of unregistered activity.
We collect and process your personal data in the following situations:
- In order to fulfill the order, you provide us with: name and surname, address, telephone number and email address. The basis for the processing of your data in this case is the conclusion of a sales contract by accepting the Store Regulations and clicking the Pay button. Providing this data is voluntary, but at the same time necessary to complete the order. Due to our order fulfillment policy, we store this data in the store system for 36 months from the date of their acquisition.
In order to efficiently and safely fulfill your order, we use the services of external companies such as: home.pl, an internet payment operator, a courier company (carrier or broker of courier services).
- 1. In the case of complaint processes – in this case, the basis for processing is the Administrator’s obligation resulting from the provision of law regarding the warranty for defects in the sold item. Providing data in the complaint form is mandatory for the proper consideration of your complaint,
- 2. For marketing purposes – to subscribe to the newsletter (commercial information regarding goods offered for sale in the Store, including promotional offers) – here, you only need to provide your email address. Consent to the newsletter is absolutely voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time by sending an email to our address [email protected]
- 3. In order to confirm the performance of our obligations and pursue claims or defend against claims that may be directed against us, prevent or detect fraud – the basis for the processing of your data in this case is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the protection of rights, confirmation of the performance of obligations and obtaining on this account the remuneration due from the Administrator’s clients.
Due to the fact that we use the services of a hosting company, your data will be transferred to home.pl, to the extent necessary to host the Store’s websites.
Remember that you have the right to: request access to the data you have left us, rectify it, delete or limit its processing as well as the right to object to the processing of data and the right to transfer it. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses to enter Users’ Devices this way.
The Store operator is the entity that places cookies on the Store User’s end device and obtains access to them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– adjusting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used in the Store:
– “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
– cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
– “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store’s websites;
– “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
– “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the end device of the Store User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
The Seller is not responsible for the content or the level of privacy protection on websites administered by other entities to which links may be posted on the Store’s website.
To ensure the security of your data, we use a number of IT and organizational security measures aimed at minimizing the risk of data leakage, destruction or disintegration. These are, among others: firewall system, anti-virus system, internal access and data processing procedures. Moreover, in order to maintain a high level of security, we cooperate with carefully selected partners (including: hosting service provider, internet payment operator)
Please send any questions or suggestions regarding privacy protection to [email protected]