Withdrawal from the Agreement
If you are a consumer – in principle, you have the right to withdraw from the distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by sending us via e-mail: [email protected]
Return the returned item to us immediately to the following address: Urszula Tarsa, Przewóz 32M / 39 Kraków 30-716 POLAND, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you rescinded the contract. The returned product is sent at the buyer’s expense.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day period for withdrawing from the contract in which we deliver the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership – from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on the terms set out in the regulations, will be refunded to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the products back.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life,
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the goods purchased from us prove to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: [email protected]
The goods under complaint should be sent to the following address: Urszula Tarsa, Przewóz 32M / 39 Kraków 30-716 POLAND.
Due to the defect, you can request:
- replacement of things with things free from defects,
- remove the defect,
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract – in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within 1 year of noticing the defect, but the time to file a complaint cannot end before the seller’s liability period expires.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.